Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » request sql formatter tool in formating tools (post form)
request sql formatter tool in formating tools (post form) [message #353075] Sat, 11 October 2008 00:00 Go to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
dear Frank,

People are working in different versions or oracle and while testing their requirement of sql / pl sql, people ignore the formating. As soon as anybody face problem on their test scripts they want to post their problem to our forum using cut and paste. If we could provide some link in the post forum itself, members can load their paste in sql formatter and after formating that can be loaded back in posts, which will be very helpful and can avoid code mess considerably. (you may be surprised that the words our, we in the above passage from newbie. You could have seen the kinder garden child will make mono act as a teacher during the play. Likewise I did it. that's all ). Once again i request you people to provide some facility of PL/SQL Formatter otherwise can you suggest some freeware formatter link (freely downloadable) which can be kept in desktop.

yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: request sql formatter tool in formating tools (post form) [message #353103 is a reply to message #353075] Sat, 11 October 2008 07:16 Go to previous message
rleishman
SQL Formatter

This might be a tough ask. I suspect that the Forum software is acquired from another source - not developed by Frank. I could be wrong.
Previous Topic: Now that was interesting - mysql failure
Next Topic: restrictive forum display at our convenient
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:52:42 CDT 2024